This is a two-day workshop
£120 includes manual & certificate
Prerequisite: Reiki Level I
After completing Reiki Level I, you may feel that you would like to enhance and expand your ability to channel this wonderful energy by being attuned to Reiki Level II. The Level II attunement enables you to channel more energy in less time using symbols which are extremely powerful. You will be taught how to use the symbols for emotional and mental issues as well as sending distant healing to others.
You may wish to be attuned to and learn Reiki Level II just for yourself, family and friends. However, on completion of this workshop you can become a professional Reiki practitioner and open a healing practice, and this is discussed on the workshop.
The workshop will include:
- learning the three Reiki symbols
- using the symbols in a treatment session
- using the symbols for emotional and mental issues – e.g. anger, fear, depression, addictions, weight loss, as well as affirmations and empowering goals
- sending distant healing to others
- process of emotional, mental and spiritual healing
- body-mind and how your body stores emotions
- using colour in a healing session
- developing intuition
- working with healing guides
- spiritual teachings
- client rapport and disconnecting
- healing and the law
- setting up a Reiki practice
- Reiki organisations you can join
There will be ample opportunity to practice the symbols in a treatment session
After completion of Reiki II, workshops are available for Reiki Master and Reiki Master Teacher levels.
[Details on request]
Workshops are held in Royston, Hertfordshire (c30 mins from Cambridge and c45 mins from London Kings Cross).
If you would like to attend this workshop, please call or text 07508 360899 or email email@example.com for dates and more information.