This is a two-day workshop in which you will be attuned to Reiki Level I. This is the foundation level of Reiki where you will learn how to connect to the energy to enable you to give a Reiki session treatment to yourself and others.
The workshop is divided into instruction, discussions and practice – there will be plenty of time for you to practice Reiki on yourself/others.
After completion of the workshop you will be able to give yourself a regular Reiki treatment which can help:
- to relax you when feeling stressed and anxious
- centre your thoughts when you need to think clearly
- energise you when feeling tired and drained
- calm you when you are worried
- releases emotional wounds
- bring about a sense of peace and wellbeing.
We discuss the chakra system as well as the auric field and how they relate to the physical body. Also, being attuned to Reiki Level I may open your intuition further which can help in your daily life.
The workshop will include:
- Introduction to and benefits of Reiki
- Reiki as a healing modality and spiritual practice in daily life
- Reiki attunements
- Overview history of Reiki
- Reiki principles
- Guided meditations
- Hand positions for a Reiki treatment for self and for others
- The main seven chakras – the meaning as well as exercise in balancing and cleansing these energy points
- Sensing and scanning the aura
- How to beam energy
- Other applications of Reiki
- Practicing giving a Reiki treatment for self and others
Workshops are held in Royston, Hertfordshire (c30 mins from Cambridge and c45 mins from London Kings Cross).
If you would like to attend this workshop, please call or text 07508 360899 or email email@example.com for dates and more information.